KnowBullying is a free mobile app that puts the power to prevent bullying in your hands. Find simple conversation starters to prevent bullying and help your child build resilience.
Download KnowBullying Mobile App:
Research shows that parents and caregivers who spend at least 15 minutes a day talking with their children or teens help build strong relationships, and prevent bullying. SAMHSA’s free KnowBullying app will help you boost your children’s confidence, resilience, and build effective strategies for facing bullying.
With KnowBullying, parents, caregivers, and educators can:
- Start easy, meaningful conversations with your children.
- Set reminders to talk with your child when the time feels right: a quiet moment on the way to school or a game, during dinner, or relaxing outside.
- Share successful bullying prevention strategies on Facebook, Twitter, email, or text.
- Recognize if your child is being bullied, is engaging in bullying, or witnessing bullying.
- Prevent bullying in the classroom and support children who are being bullied.
Learn how you can help spread the word about KnowBullying.
For more information, email SAMHSA at firstname.lastname@example.org